Sunday 22 November 2009

Wonderful Website with Lots of Resources

Hi there again!
I've found a really comprehensive and useful website called Using English for learners (and teachers) of English and I think it can be of great interest to you, so I'm posting here the link for you to visit it and use it as a complement to our lessons. 
Check it out and enjoy!!!

Click here to find handouts to practise your grammar and more. (Yours is intermediate level).
For example you might be interested in practising your present perfect or even your phrasal verbs (although we haven't seen them in class yet, but we will).
Click here to find help for students.
Click here for intermediate reading comprehension (I recommend the readings about culture & travel, health, environment and nature and entertainment).

I hope you use it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment