Monday 28 December 2009

Test Dates and Lost!

Hi Christmassy folks!
How are things? I hope you're having a great Christmas and that you'll have a great New Year's Eve too.
I wanted to remind you of the test dates. They are as follows:
1- 25th January: Reading + Listening
2- 27th January: Writing + Speaking
3- 1st February: Speaking

I don't know if we'll need one more day for your speaking tests, but we'll see in January when everybody signs up. On those days we DO NOT have classes. They are entirely devoted to the tests (I think that's more than enough, isn't it?). If you have any questions or doubts, please, use the comments section below so that I can give you an answer for everyone else to see.
I also wanted to apologise for not being able to play Viva la Vida on our last day, but I swear I'll play it first thing after the break! lol I'll also try to fix the problem with playing videos. 
But, on a brighter note, here you have another song that I love from their last album. It's called Lost!



Enjoy!!
Just because I'm losing

Doesn't mean I'm lost

Doesn't mean I'll stop

Doesn't mean I would cross

Just because I'm hurting

Doesn't mean I'm hurt

Doesn't mean I didn't get

What I deserved

No better and no worse

I just got lost

Every river that I tried to cross

Every door I ever tried was locked

Ohhh and I'm...

Just waiting 'til the shine wears off

You might be a big fish

In a little pond

Doesn't mean you've won

'Cause along may come

A bigger one

And you'll be lost

Every river that you tried to cross

Every gun you ever held went off

Ohhh and I'm...

Just waiting until the firing stopped

Ohhh and I'm...

Just waiting 'til the shine wears off (x3)

No comments:

Post a Comment